Balbharti Maharashtra Board Class 5 Maths Solutions Chapter 14 Pictographs Problem Set 52 Textbook Exercise Important Questions and Answers.
Maharashtra State Board Class 5 Maths Solutions Chapter 14 Pictographs Problem Set 52
Stocks of various types of grains stored in a warehouse are as given below. Make a pictograph based on the information given.
Scale :1 picture = 8 sacks
Information about the various types of vehicles in Wadgaon is given below. Make a pictograph for this data.
|Types of vehicles||Number|
|Heavy vehicles (truck, bus, etc.)||12|
The numbers of the various books kept in a cupboard in the school library are given below. Make a pictograph showing the information given.
|Type of book||Number|
Collect information based on the points given below and make a pictograph for each.
- Which crops are grown on the farms owned by students in your class? (Vegetables, grains, pulses, fruits, etc.)
- Which storybooks do your classmates like? (fairytales, stories about kings and queens, historical stories, stories about saints, picture stories, etc.)
- What do your classmates want to be when they grow up ? (doctor, teacher, farmer, engineer, officer, etc.)
Perimeter and Area Problem Set 49 Additional Important Questions and Answers
Solve the following
Information regarding the number of pages of novel book read in different days by Rosi are as follows. Make a pictograph showing the information given.
|Days||1st day||2nd day||3rd day||4th day|
Different types of currency notes had with Shamin are as follows. Make a pictograph showing the information given.
|Types of Notes||₹ 500||₹ 100||₹ 50||₹ 10|
|Number of Notes||8||10||6||4|
Different types of colour of scooters sold by a merchant are as follows. Make a pictograph showing the data given.
|No, of scooters sold||6||9||12||3|
Ajhount of sales of goods in rupees for the first four days of a week are as follows. Make a pictograph from the information given below.
(1) All the given numbers can be divided by 2, 5, and 10. 1 picture of 10 pages will be convenient scale so 6 pictures for 60 pages. 4 pictures for 40, 3 for 30 and 2 for 20.
(2) All the given numbers can divided by 2 only, so 1 picture for 2 notes will be the scale. So, 4 pictures for notes of ? 500, 5 for ? 100 notes, 3 for ? 50 and 2 for ? 10.
(3) All given numbers are divisible by 3, so 1 picture for 3 scooters will be the scale. So, 2 pictures for white, 3 for Red, 4 for Black and 1 pictures for Yellow.
(4) All the given numbers can be divided by 2, 5,10, 25 and 50. So, 1 picture for 50 rupees will be convenient scale. So, draw 3 pictures for Monday, 4 for Tuesday, 5 for Wednesday and 2 for Thursday.
(5) Number of books are multiples of 50. Therefore Take number of pictures = 5,4,2, 1, 3 respectively.